The mission of Friendship Public Charter School (FPCS) is to prepare students to become ethical, literate, well-rounded and self sufficient citizens by providing a world-class education that motivates students to reach high academic standards, to enjoy learning, to achieve success, and to contribute actively to their communities.
The Friendship Collegiate Online Academy Lead collaborates with the high school administrative team and supports the development and implementation of policies, programs, curriculum activities, and budgets in a manner that promotes the educational development of each student.
In the role of Friendship Collegiate Online Academy Lead, the individual will:
In the role of Friendship Learning Management System (LMS) Lead, the individual will:
KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES, AND SKILLS:
· Extremely comfortable with technology;
· Highly motivated, confident, and able to work without direct supervision;
· Ability to work well in a team environment and to perform under pressure and meet deadlines;
· Strong verbal and written communication skills;
· Ability to draft clear and concise memoranda;
· Highly organized and attentive to detail;
· Able to have telephone interaction – answer and direct calls as appropriate;
· Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively;
· Help initiate needed school improvements; Define and disseminate information about school policies and procedures to parents, students, staff, and community
· Commitment to providing a world-class education to all students
· Minimum of three (3) years of successful educational experience, prior virtual school and/or non-profit experience preferred
· Operational or logistics experience and/or administrative or management experience
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
· Customer focused approach
· Demonstrated ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
· Team player track record with demonstrated leadership skills
· High degree of flexibility, excellent attention to detail, and superb organizational skills
· Willingness to travel for marketing events, field trips, and other school program and professional development and the ability to work extended hours
FPCS’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, veteran status, status as a special disabled veteran, or any other protected criteria as established by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to recruitment and hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, layoff, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. Employment decisions at FPCS are based solely upon relevant criteria, including an individual’s capabilities, qualifications, training, experience and suitability.